Our Center partnered with the Ohio Department of Education, Ohio families, and educators to develop sample communication tools and guidance for schools related to Ohio’s Dyslexia Laws. These resources are aligned with Ohio’s Dyslexia Guidebook for schools, and can be copied/adapted for local use.
- Next story How Can I Help My Middle Schooler Read Multisyllabic Words?
- Previous story Dyslexia Resource Guide for Ohio Families
- Young Children and Infants Read to By Parents Have Stronger Vocabulary SkillsRutgers-led study says shared reading advances these skills in nearly all children Shared reading …
- Empowering ParentsIf you have a child who is a struggling reader, your family is not alone. Learning to read is a …
- Dyslexia Resource Guide for Ohio Families What is dyslexia?Dyslexia is one of the most common learning disabilities. People with dyslexia …
“One of the greatest gifts adults can give-to their offspring and to their society- is to read to children.”
— Carl Sagan