Our Center partnered with the Ohio Department of Education, Ohio families, and educators to develop sample communication tools and guidance for schools related to Ohio’s Dyslexia Laws. These resources are aligned with Ohio’s Dyslexia Guidebook for schools, and can be copied/adapted for local use.
- Next story How Can I Help My Middle Schooler Read Multisyllabic Words?
- Previous story Dyslexia Resource Guide for Ohio Families
- Resources for FamiliesAt Reading Partners we know the learning doesn’t begin and end in the classroom. Research shows …
- Defining DyslexiaDyslexia is a brain-based learning disability that specifically impairs a person’s ability to read. …
- Vocalizing and ListeningThese practice guides from Center for Early Literacy Learning (CELL) will encourage your little one …
“Children should learn that reading is pleasure, not just something that teachers make you do in school.”
— Beverly Cleary