We all know that reading to children is one of the most important things that we as parents can do for them. That said, reading to them in multiple languages is even better! So what can you do if you’d like to read to your children in a foreign language but can’t get your hands on any books? Here’s a list of online resources I hope you’ll find useful.
- Next story Sesame Workshop Games and Storybooks
- Previous story Juanito el Carinoso – Spanish Read Aloud, Read Along
- The Story of Emma’s Kindergarten: Somali (Video)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1tfp-2i9Ag&t=69s …
- Spanish Academy – 15 Fun Children’s Spanish BooksReading books is one of the greatest pleasures available to us. Reading in another language is even …
- African StorybookOpen access to picture storybooks in the languages of Africa.For children’s literacy, enjoyment and …
“I will defend the importance of bedtime stories to my last gasp!”
— J.K. Rowling