What Is Self-Regulated Reading? When a reader makes changes to their reading behaviors to better understand what they are reading, they are being a self-regulated reader. Self-regulated reading involves a reader adjusting how they read based on their awareness of knowledge, behaviors, and feelings related to reading.
- Next story Helping Your Kid With . . . Reading Comprehension
- Previous story Helping Your Kid With . . . Building Vocabulary and Comprehension With Read-Alouds
- Storyline Onlinehttps://youtu.be/l3BVRZAwzAc …
- We Can Learn English in Every SubjectWhen we are learning a language, we do not segment academic and language information separately in …
- Unite for LiteracyAt Unite for Literacy, we picture a world where all children have access to an abundance of books …
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”
— Dr. Seuss