Success in school starts with reading. When children become good readers in the early grades, they are more likely to become better learners throughout their school years and beyond. Learning to read is hard work for children.
- Next story Ohio’s Early Learning & Development Standards
- Previous story Ohio Department of Education- Parents
- Back To SchoolFall is on its way, and it’s time for the school year to begin — and not just for kids, but …
- Interactive read alouds: tips for parents and caregivers for enriching reading experiences at homeWhat are interactive read alouds? Research suggests the most effective read alouds happen when …
- Concerned About Your Child’s Development?Talk to Your Child’s Doctor As a parent, you know your child best. If your child is not meeting the …
“One of the greatest gifts adults can give-to their offspring and to their society- is to read to children.”
— Carl Sagan