Success in school starts with reading. When children become good readers in the early grades, they are more likely to become better learners throughout their school years and beyond. Learning to read is hard work for children.
- Next story Ohio’s Early Learning & Development Standards
- Previous story Ohio Department of Education- Parents
- 9 ways to build phonological awareness in pre-K and kindergartenThere are a few ways kids in pre-K and kindergarten can get ready to read. One way is by noticing …
- What the Science Says About How Kids Learn to ReadThe debate on how to teach early reading has raged for a century. But for the last few decades, the …
- Resources for FamiliesAt Reading Partners we know the learning doesn’t begin and end in the classroom. Research shows …
“Once you learn to read, you will be forever free.”
— Frederick Douglass