- Next story Activities- Helping Your Child Become a Reader- Children Ages 3-6
- Previous story Ohio’s BOLD Beginning!
- Why is it important to read over the summer?Research shows that students can maintain or improve reading skills when they are out of school for …
- Ohio’s Dyslexia GuidebookOhio’s Dyslexia Guidebook is available now. As required by Ohio law, Ohio’s Dyslexia Guidebook …
- 10 Tips to Introduce Reading to a Young Child Who Is Blind or Visually ImpairedOne of the first and most important things to remember when introducing books and literacy …
Tips From Families
- The bedtime routine
So that the dreams are sweet and the body relaxed - the bedtime routine is bath, stories, prayers, and then night night. Precious time is spent just on them that shows your love and value of them! Priceless!
More Tips from Families
“Reading aloud with children is known to be the single most important activity for building the knowledge and skills they will eventually require for learning to read.”