Learning to read and write can be very difficult. There are a wide variety of reasons why a child may be having a hard time. These articles provide tips on how to get support and advice if you think your child may need some extra help.
- Next story Reading tips for parents of children with disabilities
- Previous story Concerned About Your Child’s Development?
- Understanding why kids struggle with readingThe process of learning to read isn’t easy. When kids struggle with reading, it doesn’t mean …
- Resources for FamiliesAt Reading Partners we know the learning doesn’t begin and end in the classroom. Research shows …
- Why is it important to read over the summer?Research shows that students can maintain or improve reading skills when they are out of school for …
“I will defend the importance of bedtime stories to my last gasp!”
— J.K. Rowling