Ohio’s Dyslexia Guidebook is available now. As required by Ohio law, Ohio’s Dyslexia Guidebook contains best practices and methods for universal screening, intervention and remediation for children with dyslexia or children displaying dyslexic characteristics and tendencies. Districts and schools should use the guidebook to access critical information for successful implementation of Ohio’s dyslexia support laws.
- Next story Why is it important to read over the summer?
- Previous story 10 Tips to Introduce Reading to a Young Child Who Is Blind or Visually Impaired
- Dyslexia Communication Tools for SchoolsOur Center partnered with the Ohio Department of Education, Ohio families, and educators to develop …
- Helping Your Kid With . . . Phonemic AwarenessPhonemic awareness is about hearing the smallest units of sounds, and it is one of the most …
- Literacy Guide for Parentshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDcw7__TB9M …
“There is more treasure in books than in all of the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”
— Walt Disney