The process of learning to read isn’t easy. When kids struggle with reading, it doesn’t mean they’re not smart. It also doesn’t mean they’re lazy. In fact, kids who have trouble reading are often trying as hard as they can.
- Next story Where to Find Free Audiobooks and Digital Text-to-Speech Books for Your Child
- Previous story Soar Into Summer Reading!
- Defining DyslexiaDyslexia is a brain-based learning disability that specifically impairs a person’s ability to read. …
- How Parents Can Instill ReadingHow Parents Can Instill Reading. Parents often ask how they can help their children learn to read; …
- Young Children and Infants Read to By Parents Have Stronger Vocabulary SkillsRutgers-led study says shared reading advances these skills in nearly all children Shared reading …
“A book is a gift you can open again and again.”
— Garrison Keillor