The process of learning to read isn’t easy. When kids struggle with reading, it doesn’t mean they’re not smart. It also doesn’t mean they’re lazy. In fact, kids who have trouble reading are often trying as hard as they can.
- Next story Where to Find Free Audiobooks and Digital Text-to-Speech Books for Your Child
- Previous story Soar Into Summer Reading!
- Building Vocabulary and ComprehensionDiscover useful and fun ways to enhance your child’s vocabulary and understanding of …
- Defining DyslexiaDyslexia is a brain-based learning disability that specifically impairs a person’s ability to read. …
- More About CollinLearn the importance of and ways to develop literacy skills for children with special needs. …
“One of the greatest gifts adults can give-to their offspring and to their society- is to read to children.”
— Carl Sagan