The process of learning to read isn’t easy. When kids struggle with reading, it doesn’t mean they’re not smart. It also doesn’t mean they’re lazy. In fact, kids who have trouble reading are often trying as hard as they can.
- Next story Where to Find Free Audiobooks and Digital Text-to-Speech Books for Your Child
- Previous story Soar Into Summer Reading!
- Empowering ParentsIf you have a child who is a struggling reader, your family is not alone. Learning to read is a …
- The ABC’s of Teaching Reading at HomeWhat we know about beginning readers Children progress as readers at different rates, but they pass …
- Young Children and Infants Read to By Parents Have Stronger Vocabulary SkillsRutgers-led study says shared reading advances these skills in nearly all children Shared reading …
“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.”
— Emilie Buchwald